Back From the Dead, Rambo Fifth sequel will be “Rambo: Last Stand”
Posted on August 22, 2011 | Movie Info
Rumors about the latest Rambo sequel, have been circulating since last year. But now, after there was no clarity, finally the fifth film project titled Rambo: LAST STAND has been confirmed will be produced since the first draft of the manuscript was completed.
Sean Hood, who also wrote the screenplay Conan The Barbarian in his interview with FearNet said,
I recently finished a first draft of Rambo: Last Stand (Rambo 5) for Millennium films, based on a story idea by Sylvester Stallone. Hopefully, Mr. Stallone will eventually have the time and the inclination to do another Rambo. I also did some rewrites on another Robert E. Howard project, which will hopefully be propelled into production by the success of Conan. I’ve also done several original drafts of an upcoming Hercules film.
Is he just said Hercules???
He also added,
I met with Mr. Stallone twice last year and he came up with a different idea for Rambo 5 – not the one previously reported. He gave me a book, an older screenplay, and about twenty pages he had written himself to to use as inspiration for the last chapter of the Rambo saga, one that is more in line with the small town thriller of First Blood”
“As of now, I don’t know if Mr. Stallone will do another Rambo, but Millennium films did hire me to realize his story idea in a completed screenplay. Right now, as I understand it, Mr. Stallone has his hands full with Bullet to The Head, and Expendables 2.”
We’ll see about that in near future.
August 22, 2011 |
Post Tags :