Ghost Rider 2 Without Nicolas Cage
Posted on April 26, 2010 | Actors / Actress
Los Angeles – Actor Nicolas Cage has successfully brought the movie ‘Ghost Rider’ with success. Now that the sequel will be released, said that Nicolas threatened not to come. Reportedly he had chosen another movie that pay higher.
Parties Columbia Pictures, a production house that makes Ghost Rider 2, can not wait to produce the film (“Ghost Rider 2). They wanted a sequel to Ghost Rider which is likely to be given the title of ‘Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance’ was created in 2010 this.
Nicolas had previously stated his desire to play in the film. But now the problem comes.
Aceshowbiz quoted, Sunday (4/25/2010), Columbia, wanted to make ‘Ghost Rider 2′ before 14 November 2010. If that date passed, the copyright widescreen which also stars Eva Mendes sexy artist that will move into the hands of Marvel and Disney.
The news is now circulating, Nicolas is also expected to play in another Disney film, ‘National Treasure 3′. The film will begin shooting soon. Reportedly to play in the sequel National Treasure, the talented actor was paid more expensive than other films.
It is said that Nicolas would prefer ‘National Treasure 3′ because now he was having financial difficulties. If that happens, the Columbia was still filming square off without the presence of the ‘Ghost Rider’.
April 26, 2010 |
Actors / Actress
Post Tags :